Hello there! I am going to describe another car. I have no too much experience to use it, so I want to tell you what I notice at once. It took me too much time to choose a car for my mom. There were two basic requirements: an automatic transmission and not big dimensions.
Besides, my mom said that it would be: not too "male" but not too "female", not red, not big and not small, with big trunk and all-wheel drive body. What I have to say â€“ women! So, my momâ€™s requirements were increasing day by day. Of course, in the end the car that satisfied my momâ€™s requirements was Audi Q5. But we did not have enough money to buy that car. So we decided that all requirements have to correlate with money we have. It was not simply. If you want to buy something considerable you have to be ready for complicated select. So, finally we select Suzuki Swift. Many important information about this car I find on the ADAC web-site . The main detail that drew my attention was reliability. All we know that Japanese cars and reliability are notions that correlate with each other. And I found that Suzuki have just excellent mark in this relationship. Besides, there were discount on that car.
Other shortcomings are:
1. As I said, vehicle has no HVAC in version with automatic transmission.
2. I like precision-built control panel but there are uncovered screws in the car, I have not seen such things!
3. A trip computer does not show the mileage on the balance of fuel and only the distance that could be covered in one liter of fuel. It is so strange!
4. When the ignition is off headlights all the same shine, therefore you can discharge your storage battery very simply.
5. When engine is working you can turn around your starter because blocking is absent.
6. There are no pockets in front car seats.
7. There are glass holders but there is no any bottle holder.
8. An Automatic transmission holder is absent, therefore transmission can be switched without blocking. Control panel indication is not very clear. Third transmission switches too easily. So you can drive on third transmission even if you do not want drive on it. Just minimum pressing and you drive it.
9. The rooflining is just thing I have never seen, in not good sense.
10. Car seats regulation is not good enough. I do not feel too much pleasure sitting there.
11. Dents remain at car seats for a long time.